Did you know that Ash Wednesday is traditionally the beginning of Lent?
For hundreds of years, followers of Jesus have practiced Lent by setting aside the 40 days before Easter, to intentionally prepare their hearts and refocus on God.
Some people choose to pick up a spiritual habit or to give something up during Lent.
To learn more about this spiritual practice, check out these resources:
- What is Lent? 4 Different Ways to Practice
- The Wonder of Lent
- Lent: The Most Misunderstood Season of the Year
Bible Reading Plans
- 40-Day Lent Reading Challenge
- 40 Days with Jesus
- Lent Reading Plans from YouVersion
- Lenton Journal and Liturgy Writing Guide
- Your People Forever